Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 4

    This week was pretty productive, we got a lot of work in. When we were done with our work in classes we would go out into the hall and practice. We kept adding to the combination until literally 5 mins before we had to present. When I presented, I believe I did pretty well. Having my slide show and background music (classical music) to add effect was great. Morgan was with my during the presentation and danced with me so I wasn't by mysef and I was pretty greatful because I forgot the last part of my combo.
   All in all, I think I did pretty well with learning all the stuff I learned and I think if I did this more often I would be pretty good, it's just the technical stuff is kind of hard. If I have to do genius hour I'm 99% I'm going to just pick up on this and continue. But for the time being I'm going to continue to stretch and practice what I know and if me and Morgan aren't busy we are going learn a tad bit more here and there.
   Also I want to thank Morgan (she's fixing my arms in the picture) for being a wonderful teacher and for helping me, and putting up with me for the past 5 weeks- constantly correcting me and fixing my arms. Wouldn't of been able to do my project without her!

2 comments:

  1. Good job learning the basics! I believe in you dancing sometime in the future. Nice picture too. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's really cool that you tried something new! Maybe in the future you will continue to learn in the future. I also really like this picture!

    ReplyDelete